We want to be as transparent as possible with regard to our customers and our services. For this purpose, you will find in these pages a lot of information about our structure, our technical equipment as well as our vision.
Feel free to contact us if you want more information..
PHP AFRIQUE is a trade association founded in 2005. It became in 2012 a company registered and operates in several countries of Sub-Saharan Africa.
PHP AFRIQUE is a global engineering firm which locally supports all stages of business management in the sectors of:
- Digital Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
PHP AFRIQUE has the skills, the relationships, the resources, the personnel and the means to support the implantation in the local market through:
- Business identification,
- The interpretation of the main local legislative, regulatory and normative frameworks,
- Analysis of the technical, economic, social and environmental issues of engineering activities at the local level,
- The conduct of high level trade negotiations,
- Creating and maintaining excellent relationships between partners,
- Managing partnerships and local contacts,
- Management and provision of local logistics,
- Participation in the management of multidisciplinary projects in an international context, from the feasibility study phase to the completion period,
- The composition and direction of multicultural teams, whether virtual or field,
- The proposal of qualified local staff,
- Support for the implementation of the internationalization (africanization) of your innovations,
- Editing and printing offers and reports,
- The submission and the follow-up of the proposals,
- Project design, management and monitoring.
More than 700 customers rely on PHP AFRIQUE for over 14 years. which puts us among the preferred technical partners in global engineering for companies, consulting firms and private individuals in Africa.
Very focused on quality service at all levels, we have:
- A 24 hours a day NOC supervision consisting of technicians with on call system
- A normal price phone support available also from abroad
- A 24/7 email support
- A fully redundant installations providing guarantees of contractual service with obligation of result
Our servers broadcast each day more than 4,000 Internet sites or professional websites for online sales (e-commerce); Professional sites for creating websites, local communities (schools, universities ...) and Internet sites created by individuals.
Our particular involvement in the African webhosting market, offering Continent Webmasters the opportunity to access the same services as their counterparts in other continents, has enabled us to win many customers trust. Our turnover is constantly evolving which provides us a significant financial stability.
We present ourselves as an integrator of complex engineering solutions to assist enterpsies, engineering firms and individuals to reconcile branches of engineering that do not seem obvious to integrate at first glance.
Because our only goal is to satisfy our customers, we use human and technical means to obtain quality studies and work, while saving time and money.
We have the ability to quickly build multidisciplinary teams that are experienced and able to meet the specific requirements of large-scale projects and meet the challenges. With our competent, passionate and dynamic team, we constantly try to offer you the latest technologies in our business and we fully design the tools we offer. In order to remain totally free, we do not rely on any consumer system like VHCS or Plesk.
To be independent of our policy, we have our own technical infrastructure and depend on only one bandwidth provider since it has its AS (Autonomous System). Identified under number AS42363, PHP fully controls our Internet connectivity by announcing to the routers all over the world the roads that allow access to our network and therefore indirectly to our customers.
We capitalize years of experience in engineering ranging from civil design to the environment, including home automation and digital transformation.
Thanks to a desire to diversify, PHP AFRIQUE intervenes in several areas of economic and social development:
• Information and Communication Technologies
• Digital transformation and upgrading
• Servers and business applications
• Home automation
• Land transport infrastructure and urban development
• Civil and rural buildings and constructions
• Airports, ports and coastal developments
• Topography - Bathymetry - Photogrammetry - Remote sensing - GIS
• Hydraulics, dams
• Environmental impact studies
• Natural Areas and Protected Areas
• Digital waste management
• Design, technical studies, project management, technical assistance
• Steering and delegated project management
• Supervision of works
• General and strategic studies: programming, master plans
• Feasibility studies
• Institutional studies
• Impact studies
• Diagnostics, appraisals, evaluations
• Technical, IT and administrative reorganization of public and private entities
• Project management, real estate development.
The sustainability of PHP AFRIQUE and its development are based on a set of values that constitute our guideline:
• Focus on our short and long term interests;
• Availability in project management and timeliness;
• Proactive and maintain dialogue with the Client to better anticipate its implicit needs.
• Professionalism through rigor, technical mastery and the mobilization of adequate resources;
• Business ethics, respect for the rights of third parties and competition rules;
• Integrity, exemplarity, transparency and fairness of behavior;
• Total independence in our choices and methods;
• Responsibility for the options and their consequences.
• Work and team spirit through the development of internal synergies and the integration of diverse and complementary skills;
• Respect for our human resources, our shareholders and our clients;
• The promotion of our executives and the development of an internationally oriented and supportive framework for the expression of skills.
PHP AFRIQUE is recognized as a performant web hosting and invests heavily in its infrastructure. By using computer technology with high performance and high availability service, PHP AFRIQUE is able to guarantee at any time efficient services available regardless of spikes or traffic to accommodate at customer sites.
PHP AFRIQUE is using a cluster technology that provides redundancy installations in case of incident on part of the machines that make up this installation. Queries that our facilities treat every second (over 1,000 web requests per second) are automatically and dynamically spread over several dozen machines that perform the requested treatment. We do not want to host the websites of our customers on a single or few standalone servers because the risk of failure in this type of configuration is too important and because we do not want to play with the availability of your websites on the pretext of save money.
To provide you with services matching your needs perfectly, facilities are constantly evolving to offer you even more features. However, services are perfectly stable which eliminates the need to modify your scripts to each modification of our facilities.
The data center is that we operate have a fully redundant power and cooling system. The site is constantly monitored by video surveillance, presence sensors and uses a fire suppression system by FM200 gas. Access to the site is possible 24 hours a day to PHP AFRIQUE staff enabling very rapid response to incidents.
Because problems can happen despite all the security measures we take, a penalty payment is also accessible by telephone for customers. This responds to calls 24 hours a day and 365 days a year and is responsible for reporting any incidents on installations and emergency issues that may arise. It is also a guarantee of quality to provide an ever better service.
This data center allows us to provide you with physical hosting services of the highest quality since we have largely overestimated facilities. We are therefore able to provide contractual guarantees 100% availability at the electrical level and air conditioning (UPS System and Diesel Generator Backup in with N + 1 redundancy).
The machine room, 6 held by air conditioning systems, at a constant temperature between 18 and 20°C.
The security of the room is provided by video surveillance and PAC badge. Furthermore, our hosting bays are located in a private room ensuring perfect security of facilities.
The room is also protected against fire with a fire extinguishing system gas FM 200 Fire Master '.
Access to the room is possible 24 hours a day and 7 days a week to authorized personnel or for customers who subscribed to this option. We still have a level 1 support providing reboot machines and emergency response to equipment.
Tours of the hosting room are available by appointment.